Implied Third-Party Endorsement for A.I.-Driven Website Monetization Platform Drives Market Share Gains for Ezoic
Results: Within 7 months
Earned Media Impressions
Contributed Articles Written/Placed
- Public Relations
- Earned Media
- Thought Leadership
- Content Strategy and Copywriting
- Awards Strategy
- Product Launches
Objectives and Goals
Clearpoint Agency was brought on to help increase awareness and thought leadership for Ezoic and its artificial intelligence website monetization technology.
Ezoic had never engaged in strategic PR before. It needed the all-important third-party implied endorsements only PR could provide as competitors continued to land market share. Clearpoint Agency quickly went to work, assessing the competition, positioning the messaging for the company, and making recommendations on how Ezoic could best compete.
PR Boosts Credibility Among Content Creators
Clearpoint developed a custom PR plan—comprising of media relations, content development, an awards program, and more—to achieve company goals.
Clearpoint coached Ezoic executivesfor media interviews and facilitated editorial interviews, wrote case studies on how customers are using its technology and pitched the stories to the media. The agency obtained testimonials for Ezoic and leveraged them in press releases and marketing materials. As a result, Clearpoint obtained over 130 media hits for Ezoic in just 7 months. We continue to work with this client to gain even greater exposure.
An Award-Winning Company & Campaign
Getting awards for Ezoic’s amazing technology, corporate social responsibility programs, and work culture has been another important aspect of the campaign. Clearpoint secured 7 awards for Ezoic so far.
- Fast Company Innovative Ideas 2023 Award
- San Diego Union Tribune Best Places to Work 2022
- San Diego Business Journal Best Places to Work 2022
- San Diego Metro 40 Under 40
- Business Intelligence: Innovation Award 2022
- Fortune Best Places to Work
- Tech Care Award
Strategy has been and continues to be a key component throughout the campaign. Clearpoint regularly meets with executives, the marketing and customer service teams, and employs the following to garner consistent results.
- Competitive monitoring/assessments and marketing recommendations
- Positioning recommendations
- Regular meetings and strategy sessions
- Ongoing PR counseling
- Coaching of executives for media interviews, facilitating briefings and providing recommendations
- Proactive earned media, thought leadership and awards program