Our team included statistics from the following sources:
- B2B Content Marketing: 2013 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends – North America by Marketing Profs
- “Use Social Media Statistics to Find Your B2B Audience” by Social Media B2B, Feb. 21, 2013
- “For B2B SMBs, Twitter Gets the Best Social Leads” by eMarketer, Feb. 28, 2013
- Why social media is important
- Why B2B companies use social media
- How B2B marketers use social media
- What challenges B2B marketers face
- Where social media leads come from
“We are constantly thinking of creative ways to provide value to our clients, and we were convinced that an infographic of this kind would be a great tool to address how B2B companies are using social media marketing,” said Bonnie Shaw, Clearpoint president and co-founder.
We specialize in PR and marketing communications across multiple industries including financial, technology, manufacturing, biopharma and clean tech. In addition, we develop goal-oriented marketing and communication plans and social media strategies that increase brand recognition, build credibility and drive customer loyalty.