Clearpoint Agency is Hiring!
Public Relations Account Coordinator – Job Opening
Clearpoint Agency, an award-winning, boutique PR firm located in coastal Encinitas, is interviewing for a PR account coordinator with PR, digital marketing and social media experience. The candidate must be a self-starter and effective time manager with exceptional organizational skills. Strong written and verbal skills a must. Graphics capabilities a big plus.
Clearpoint Agency works with a variety of interesting clients in consumer products, technology, biotech, and financial services industries. www.clearpointagency.com
What Clearpoint Agency team members do daily –
- Develop creative, thoughtful ideas and strategies for clients and Clearpoint Agency
- Shift gears seamlessly between accounts and projects
- Write excellent content
- Create inspired social media programs
- Take initiative before being asked to do something
- Work collaboratively in a team-setting, offering support whenever possible
- Complete projects without reminders or supervision
- Learn about multiple industries in which we work
- Listen to the needs of clients and work to solve their challenges
- Lead meetings with a purpose
- Feel accomplished at the end of the day, and be excited about opportunities that will come tomorrow
- Have fun!
Job requirements –
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or journalism preferred
- Previous account coordinator experience or internships at an agency is a MUST
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and be a problem solver
- Ability to be a self-starter who can see the big picture and prioritize what needs to be done to support account leads and clients
- Desire to work in a professional, fast-paced and fun environment where people are proactive, passionate about PR, think creatively and truly work as a team
- Strong writer with knowledge and experience writing press releases, blog posts, and articles on a variety of topics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in media relations and assisting to secure editorial placements
- Experience managing social media on a variety of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Strong command of PowerPoint, Excel, WordPress and Word. Photoshop, Illustrator, and video production experience a plus
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Please send resume, cover letter and desired salary to Bonnie@clearpointagency.com. Please put Account Coordinator in the subject line.