We’ve expanded our Encinitas office by adding new team member, Account Coordinator, Julie Willis – and by remodeling our office to accommodate more space! Read our press release and take a video tour of the office to see the changes for yourself. Life sure is good down by the beach in North County San Diego!
Clearpoint moved up two spots on the San Diego Business Journal’s 2014 ranking of public relations agencies in San Diego, to hit the top 10! A 24 percent increase in billings and the addition of digital marketing services contributed to the surge.
Clearpoint also ranks among some of the top firms in the country as reported by topPRagencies.com.
“We see this as an affirmation that we are doing great work for clients, and that is what drives us,” said President of Clearpoint Agency, Inc., Bonnie Shaw. “Our incredible staff and focus on client objectives are the keys that allowed us to rank on the top 10 this year.”
According to Marketing Land, the most popular way to surf the Internet is via mobile device. At Clearpoint Agency we’ve modified our website and all of its features to be optimized for mobile! We recommend all companies make their websites mobile-friendly.
- 72 percent of mobile users say it’s important to them that websites are mobile-friendly
- 60 percent of Internet users mostly access the Internet on a mobile device
- Nearly three out of every four mobile users say they’re more likely to revisit mobile-friendly sites
- 52 percent of users said that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company
- 50 percent of users said that even if they like a business, they will use them less often if the website isn’t mobile-friendly
Check out our mobile site and see why you should get optimized today!If you want to optimize your website for mobile, we can help. Give Clearpoint a shout at 760.230.2424, or email email@example.com.
B2B companies have different needs when it comes to marketing. However, B2B companies as a whole have joined B2C brands in realizing the potential of content marketing to drive brand awareness and increase revenue. But how is this content marketed from one business to another? Our latest graphic dives into why B2B companies utilize content marketing, and what tactics they are using online to market their content.
Clearpoint Agency has again been recognized by topPRagencies.com as a Top 10 Web & Digital PR Agency for June! According to the site, agencies in the Top 10 “excel at customer satisfaction, have a great depth of knowledge, and unique advantages over competitors.”
We are proud to be ranked among the best in class, and thank topPRagencies.com for its continued commitment to recognizing excellence in Digital Public Relations.
Clearpoint is ranked fourth in the Best Top 10 Web & Digital PR Agencies for the month of February! The list is compiled by topPRagencies.com, an independent ranking in the industry, and recognizes PR agencies all over the U.S. Firms are rated based on five areas of evaluation to compare the top performing PR agencies: analysis, online knowledge, adaptability, strategy optimization and overall performance.
For more information on our services, please visit our website.
Know a non-profit that needs a hand? Clearpoint will provide one non-profit with pro-brono PR and marcom services in the New Year. Clearpoint Agency will accept nominations from local, regional or national 501(c)(3) organizations. Non-profits need to fill out a brief form on our website. Submissions will be accepted until February 14, 2014. Our team will select three entries to be reviewed by a panel of judges including Clearpoint clients and partners. The winner will be notified by telephone, and announced on February 28, 2014 via Clearpoint’s blog and Facebook page. Services rendered will be based on the non-profit’s needs and may include, but are not limited to, message development, press releases, blog writing, website content, social media, and media relations.
“We have a long history of supporting non-profits, and giving back to the community is of a great importance to our team,” said Bonnie Shaw, president of Clearpoint Agency. “Our selection of one organization to support for a year enables us to provide a complete program that will drive successful results while making a great use of our resources. We are also very thankful for our clients’ support and assistance in the final selection of a non-profit.”
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Antonia Genov, Clearpoint Agency account executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org or to read the full press release, visit http://bit.ly/1cvyCRT.
Join us at the coast!
Clearpoint Agency, an award-winning, boutique PR firm located in coastal Encinitas, is interviewing for a PR account executive with at least 3 – 4 years of experience with increasing responsibility at an agency. We are looking for a talented account executive who is proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented and passionate about public relations to join our incredible team. Clearpoint Agency works with a variety of interesting clients in consumer products, technology, biotech, and financial services industries. www.clearpointagency.com
- Journalism or public relations degree preferred
- Agency experience a MUST
- Strong writer with knowledge and experience of writing press releases, blog posts, and articles on a variety of topics
- Ability and desire to develop creative PR and marketing communications strategies that meet client goals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Track record of effective media relations and securing editorial placements with print and broadcast outlets
- Experience planning and managing social media for clients on a variety of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and be a problem solver
- Desire to be part of new business efforts, networking and presenting to prospects
- Strong command of PowerPoint, Excel, WordPress and Word. Photoshop, Illustrator, and video production experience a plus
- Ability to be a self-starter who can see the big picture and prioritize what needs to be done to meet our clients’ goals and grow our business
- Desire to work in a professional, fast-paced and fun environment where people are passionate about PR, think creatively and truly work as a team
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive salary and benefit package includes health club membership, mobile phone and ample opportunities to attend continued education seminars and events.
Please send resume, cover letter and desired salary to Bonnie@clearpointagency.com.
Your friends at Clearpoint Agency would like to wish you and your family a healthy and joyful holiday season filled with smiles and happy memories. A big thanks to our wonderful clients, friends and families for a great 2013.
Here’s to a prosperous 2014!
–From the Clearpoint Team
Clearpoint ranked fourth in the Best Top 10 Web & Digital PR Agencies for the month of November, a list compiled by topPRagencies.com including PR agencies around the U.S. The ranking site provides independent ratings by independently evaluating PR agencies based on numerous criteria. Five areas of evaluation are used in order to evaluate and compare the top performing PR firms at assisting businesses with their PR needs: analysis, creativity, implementation, reporting, and overall performance.
In addition, Clearpoint Agency was included in SDBJ’s annual Public Relations Agencies List, jumping from 16th last year to 12th this year. SDBJ’s ranking was compiled based on revenue and growth for the last fiscal year. We are excited to share news of our growth and to be recognized. For more information on Clearpoint Agency services, please visit our website.